Reiki is a generic word in Japan, and is used to describe healing and spiritual work.
The system of healing that evolved from Dr. Usui's method is called the Usui System of Natural Healing or Usui Reiki Ryoho.
There has been a lot of speculation about where Reiki came from, but there has been little confirmation of most of these theories. Some people say that Reiki originated from Buddhism or that it contains Buddhist concepts or techniques, most feel that Reiki is religiously neutral. While Dr. Usui may have been a Buddhist, he had also studied Christianity and had lived with a Christian family for a time. It is clear he had a very broad background in many religious teachings and philosophies
The clearest and most authentic understanding we have been able to discover is that Dr. Usui originated the system of healing he taught and practiced based on his mystical experience on Mt. Kurama and by making use of his studies in many different areas of knowledge.
Dr. Mikao Usui´s and his principles
1. Just for today do not be worried
2. Just for today do not be anxious
3. Be grateful to your teachers, your parents
and older people
4. Work and make money honestly
5. Be kind to others (Human beings, animals, plants)
REIKI for your soul:
REIKI for your spirit:
Freedom from daily stress
Self-opening and opening towards others
Awareness of/ release from negative intellectual structures
REIKI for your body:
Better blood circulation
Easing of tension
Quick healing of wounds
As a simple self-treating method REIKI is always at hand !
Only a short session takes our stress away, makes us strong and clear-headed for the rest of the day!
Reiki . . .
- is helpful for all caring, nursing, medical and therapeutic tasks.
- is a wonderful support during pregnancy as well as during and after birth
- can be very well combined with healing methods and therapies and be used parallel to medical and psycho-therapeutic treatments (e.g.. tinnitus, depression, etc.)
- accompanies perfectly relaxation and meditation methods such as Yoga, Tai Chi, Chi Gong, Shiatsu, etc
- is effective not only for people, but also for animals and plants!